GENERAL REGIME FOR THE PROTECTION OF COMPLAINTS OF INFRINGEMENTS Law 93/2021
Industrial Laborum Ibérica, SA has a Whistleblowing Channel in accordance with Law no.
The Whistleblower Channel serves as the company's internal mechanism for the management and analysis of practices, actions or events reported by internal or external agents and that are contrary to national or community legislation, in the following areas:
– hiring practices;
– products and/or services (compliance, safety and consumer protection);
– financial and economic practices;
– protection of the environment and public health;
– protection of privacy, personal data and information network/systems.
Complaints should include as much detail and information as possible, and when possible be supported with documentation. Depending on the content of each complaint, additional elements and information about the exposed situation may be requested.
Complaints can be made by:
– Workers or former workers;
- Service providers;
– Suppliers and/or their workers;
– Members of statutory bodies;
- Job applicants.
The whistleblower benefits from the guarantee of confidentiality and anonymity, until such time as this information is central to internal investigations or to the resulting legal proceedings. All reports must be made on reasonable grounds and in good faith. Retaliation against the whistleblower is prohibited.
Procedure for filing the Complaint
The submission of complaints by a worker must be possible in writing and or orally, by telephone or through other voice message systems and, upon request, even in a face-to-face meeting (with the use, if available, of electronic authentication means with a credit card). citizen or digital mobile key, or using other means of electronic identification).
Sending communication to one of the following addresses:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Communication by post to: Sobreiro Torto, Branca, 3854-909 Branca, Albergaria-a-Velha.
The Complaint follow-up process:
– within 7 days: notification confirming receipt of the Complaint;
– within 3 months: communication of the conclusion, reasons and, if applicable, of the measures planned/adopted following the Complaint;
– within 15 days of completion: (if the complainant requests) communication of the result of the analysis carried out; The record of Complaints will be kept for a period of 5 years or during the development of inherent judicial or administrative proceedings.
Industrial Laborum Ibérica is a company with 44 years of experience in the market, which seeks to bring the quality factor to all laboratories. Through customers in the most diverse areas, such as health, education and different industries, ILI has acquired know-how that allows it to create solutions for the needs or requests of its customers. We are here to develop labs for people.