Industrial Laborum Ibérica is aware that this is an unprecedented moment, and with that we join this collective effort to contain the pandemic of COVID-19 with responsibility, security, courage and hope. All measures to contain the Covid-19 pandemic implemented by Industrial Laborum Ibérica followed the existing contingency plans, ensuring the recommendations of official national and international entities.
Our priority is to protect employees, customers, partners, friends and their families. To ensure maximum security, we have implemented, among others, the following measures:
- Suspension of all international travel;
- Suspension of face-to-face meetings at Industrial Laborum facilities and / or at customers, being replaced by video conferences or telephone conferences;
- An internal safety plan was created to protect our employees in the manufacturing facilities.
- Teleworking regime for our employees;
- Control and protection plan for the assembly teams in order to reduce the risk of exposure, which may lead to a temporary stop or decrease in the assembly / installation of works;
- An isolation period of 14 days was instituted for all those who were in contact with anyone from the risk areas or in contact with suspicious persons or close to others confirmed with the infection.
The distance will be important for us to be closer again. Together and united we will overcome this moment.
More than ever, the Science and Health sectors cannot stop and we take the opportunity to express our greatest thanks and respect for all the professionals who continue to strive for our society.
Industrial Laborum Ibérica remains available to give its full support, ensuring its work, services and commitments. We ask for your understanding if our response is not as quick as usual.